Medicare Advantage Gap Insurance
Medicare Advantage Gap Insurance is designed to help fill the coverage Gaps you may experience with a Medicare Advantage Plan. Including out-of-pocket costs for:
Medicare Advantage Gap Insurance Enrollment
We are pleased to announce that we have a simplified online process that you will find easy and convenient, complete with an online quote engine.
Do I qualify for Medicare Advantage Gap?
If you can answer NO to the following questions you can enroll in the approved states:
1. In the past 12 months have you been confined as an inpatient to a hospital, nursing home or have you received home health care, been bedridden or confined to a wheelchair? Yes No
2. In the past 12 months have you been treated for chronic obstructive lung disease, emphysema, Parkinson’s Disease, neuromuscular or neurological Disease, insulin dependent diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, ulcerative colitis, cirrhosis or other chronic liver disease? Yes No
3. In the past 12 months have you had surgery or have you been advised to have surgery, including pending biopsy or any pending diagnostic testing? Yes No
4. In the past 24 months have you had or been treated, including injection therapy, for heart attack, stroke, transient ischemic attack, (TIA), heart surgery, congestive heart failure, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease, malignant melanoma, internal cancer, autoimmune disorder or osteoporosis causing fractures? Yes No
5. In the past 24 months have you received medical advice, treatment or counseling relating to Schizophrenia, psychotic disorder, bipolar/manic depression, alcohol or substance abuse? Yes No
6. Have you been treated for or been diagnosed by a member of the medical profession as having Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS-related Complex (ARC) or Human Immunodeficiency Syndrome (HIV) Infection? Yes No
7. Are you taking or have you taken any prescription drugs or over-the-counter medications within the last 12 months? If yes, please list the drug and condition. Yes No
8. In the past 2 years, have you had a Hospital Indemnity insurance application postponed, rated up or declined? If yes, please provide us with details.
Advantage Medigap are also know as MEDICAL FILLERS or MEDIGAP by many.
Medical Fillers come in several offerings, but many different insurance companies but there are 2 groups.
Senior Medical Fillers (a.k.a. Medicare Advantage Gap Insurance)
Many call these MEDIGAP or MED Fillers, but in any case these plans can be used along-side your medicare part A and Medicare Part B as long as you qualify medically. Call 1-619-FILLERS for more details.
Individual and Family Medical Fillers for those on obamacare or health insurance .
These fillers are designed to help with expenses not covered or when your traditional plan falls short. For more information call 1-312-FILLERS
More information about:
You can also find related topics below: