Medicare Insurance Supplement plans

Medicare Insurance Supplement plans

Medicare Insurance Supplement plans are going to be the secondary insurance that will pick up anything Medicare-approved that Medicare doesn’t pay for. Because as you probably know Medicare only covers 80% of your expenses. Which leaves you held responsible for the other 20%. That is when the Medicare insurance supplement plans come into place.

The top three plans that recommend to all of my clients are plans F, G or N. These plans are call Medicare Supplement plans or Medigap. With these plans you are not in a network with the doctors. You can go to any doctor as long as they accept Medicare. Below I will show you the ten plans available to you for the Medicare Supplement plans.

 

Medigap Plan A

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood YES

Part B Co-Insurance YES

Hospice Co-Insurance YES

Skilled Nursing Facility Co-Insurance NO

Part A Deductible NO

Part B Deductible NO

Part B Excess NO

Foreign Travel Benefit NO

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit  NONE

Medigap Plan B

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood  YES

Part B Co-Insurance YES

Hospice Co-Insurance  YES

Skilled Nursing Facility Co-Insurance NO

Part A Deductible YES

Part B Deductible NO

Part B Excess NO

Foreign Travel Benefit NO

Preventive Care Co-Insurance  YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit NONE

Medigap Plan C

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood YES

Part B Co-Insurance YES

Hospice Co-Insurance YES

Skilled Nursring Facility Co-Insurance  YES

Part A Deductible YES

Part B Deductible YES

Part B Excess NO

Foreign Travel Benefit YES

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit NONE

Medigap Plan D

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YEA

Benefit For Blood YES

Part B Co-Insurance YES

Hospice Co-Insurance YES

Skilled Nursing Facility Co-Insurance YES

Part A Deductible YES

Part B Deductible  NO

Part B Excess NO

Foreign Travel Benefit YES

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit NONE

Medigap Plan F

Part A hospital Co-Insurance  YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood YES

Part B Co-Insurance YES

Hospice Co-Insurance YES

Skilled Nursing Facility Co-Insurance YES

Part A Deductible YES

Part B Deductible YES

Part B Excess YES

Foreign Travel Benefit YES

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit NONE

Free Medicare Supplement Quote

Medigap Plan G

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood YES

Part B Co-Insurance YES

Hospice Co-Insurance YES

Skilled Nursring Facility Co-Insurance YES

Part A Deductible YES

Part B Deductible NO

Part B Excess YES

Foreign Travel Benefit YES

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit NONE

Medigap Plan K

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood 50%

Part B Co-Insurance  50%

Hospice Co-Insurance  50%

Skilled Nursing Facility Co-Insurance  50%

Part A Deductible  50%

Part B Deductible NO

Part B Excess NO

Foreign Travel Benefit NO

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit $4,620

Medigap Plan L

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood 75%

Part B Co-Insurance 75%

Hospice Co-Insurance 75%

Skilled Nursing Facility Co-Insurance  75%

Part A Deductible 75%

Part B Deductible  NO

Part B Excess  NO

Foreign Travel Benefit YES 

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit $2310

Medigap Plan M

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood YES

Part B Co-Insurance YES

Hospice Co-Insurance YES

Skilled Nursing Facility Co-Insurance YES 

Part A Deductible 50%

Part B Deductible NO

Part B Excess NO

Foreign Travel Benefit YES 

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES 

Out-Of-Pocket Limit NONE

Medigap Plan N

*THIS PLAN HAS $20 CO-PAY FOR DOCTORS VISITS AND $50 FOR ER VISITS*

Part A hospital Co-Insurance YES

365 Additional Hospital Reserve days YES

Benefit For Blood YES

Part B Co-Insurance * CO-PAYS

Hospice Co-Insurance YES

Skilled Nursing Facility Co-Insurance YES

Part A Deductible YES

Part B Deductible NO

Part B Excess NO

Foreign Travel Benefit YES

Preventive Care Co-Insurance YES

Out-Of-Pocket Limit NONE

 

I am a Licensed Broker, so therefor I can look at different insurance companies to see who is offering the cheapest rate for these types of plans. If you are ready to get signed up for your Medicare Supplement plan, please feel free to give me a call at 901-KORTNI8.

Medicare Sign Up


By MEDIGAP on Incline